Relax and Rejuvenate: Best Nature Tour in Bangladesh
✅ Tour Duration: 08 Days and 07 Nights
✅ Location: Dhaka, Srimangal, Chittagong, Bandarban, Cox’s Bazar
✅ Tour Attractions: City Life and Culture, Jungle Trekking, Eco Resort, Tea Garden, Bird and Money Watching, Ethnic Life, Longest Sea Beach in the Earth
✅ Inclusion: Airport Transfer, Hotels/Eco Resort, All Meals, Sightseeing, Local Transfer, Guide and Cox’s Bazar to Dhaka Air Ticket
✅ Lowest Price: USD 1250 Per Person (for group of 02) andUSD 1050 Per Person (for group of 04)
Day 01: A Journey to the Green Srimangal
- We will meet at the airport and immediately you will start your journey towards Srimangal one of the greenest place in Bangladesh
- After 4 hours of journey, you will check in to our Eco resort into the bush and relax for the day to emphasize out of flight stress.
- In the night, you will to catch some lightening bugs to light up our rooms.
Day 02: Get Up on Birds Call (
- After breakfast, you will walk around the places and cycle through the area.
- You will be taken for a walk in the Lawachora reserve forest to discover some wildlife and also life of ethnic people with a modern touch
- You will take a bit of rest after lunch and move around the tea gardens in the evening.
- You will stay overnight in Srimangal
Day 03: Bird Watching and move towards Chittagong
- You will check out early in the morning in move for bird watching at Bikkar Bil, a natural wetland bird sanctuary. If it is winter time, you will notice thousands of birds of different verity. In winter some birds come from very north such as Russia, Syberia, Tibet to avoid very cold weather and in search of food.
- From Srimangal we will move to Comilla, to explore some old archaeological sites on the way to Chittagong.
- In the evening, we will explore ship breaking yard market and drive to a lake site hill to watch the sunset in the ocean from the top.
- Overnight stay in Chittagong in Foy’s Lake, a beautiful resort surrounded by nature.
Day 04: Reaching to the green hills of Bandarban
- You will explore the Fays Lake area, afterwards will move towards Bandarban, one of the green areas in Bangladesh
- You will be pleased to a hill side resort from where you will get a good view of nature
- Overnight stay in the Bandarban
Day 05: Exploring and resting in Bandarban
- Today you will be exploring Bandarban ethnic peoples life, nature and culture by riding the famous “Chander Gari“. “Chander Gari” means the car from the moon. Though the name sounds something electrifying, the vehicle is of 1950s open hood jeep. Yes, it is and it runs.
- In the evening you will be back in resort for time on your own
Quick Query: 08 Days of Nature Tour
Day 06: Moving towards, Cox’s Bazar
- You will be reaching Cox’s Bazar by noon and it is said to be the longest unbroken sandy beach in the world along with Praia do Cassino Beach, Brazil.
- You will relax in the seaside hotel or resort and breath fresh. In the evening you may walk around the local markets to explore local goods.
- Overnight Stay in the Cox’s Bazaar
Day 07: Exploring Cox’s Bazar and around
- You will relax and also enjoy driving further south, explore the local markets, dry fish processing, clime up hill side or surfing, explore the temples, etc. to pass the last day in Bangladesh as a busy day.
- Overnight Stay in the Cox’s Bazaar.
Day 08: Good Bye and Drop you at Airport
- We will drop you to cox’s Bazar airport for a domestic flight to Dhaka. As domestic and international airports are side by side, you can walk to the international terminal for departure to your home
- 2 Pax: $1150 Per Person
- 3 Pax: $1100 Per Person
- 4 Pax: $1050 Per Person
- Accommodation for 07 Nights in Standard Hotels. Please check here our hotel lists of different category in different places.
- Private transportation by A/C vehicle. Cox’s Bazar to Dhaka return air ticket on last day.
- Breakfast, Lunch in Bengali cuisine and Dinner of your choice depending on availability on the area that you will travel
- Snacks, coffee, bottled water as required
- Well-trained and full time English spoken guide
- All Govt. Taxes, entry fee, tickets, permission during tour as required
- Bandarban (Chittagong Hill Tracks) needs prior permission from authorities. We will require your passport in advance to process the permit. If in any case, authority do not allow to get into the Chittagong Hill Track area, we will revise the plan to explore more similar area in Cox’s Bazar and Teknaf and add other similar activities.
- Please checkout travel FAQ for other nitty gritty details of transportation, holiday, timing issues etc.