Top Archaeological and World Heritage Sites in Bangladesh
✅ Tour Duration: 07 Days and 06 Nights
✅ Location: Dhaka, Bagherhut, Rajshahi, Naogaon, Bogra
✅ Tour Attractions: Major Archiological sites of Bangladesh, a bit of The Sundarbans, Old Dhaka Tour, Brass Village Tour
✅ Inclusion: Airport Transfer, Accommodation, All Meals, Tickets, Tax, Enterence Fee and Sightseeing, Guide and Local Transfer
✅ Lowest Price: USD 1050 Per Person (for a group of 02) and USD 900 Per Person (for a group of 04)
Day 01: Old Dhaka Tour and Paddle Steamer Journey
- Your tour begins on your arrival at Dhaka airport/from your hotel
- You will explore the top tourist attractions of Dhaka, like Ahsan Monjil, Sadarghat area, Lalbug fort, Museum of Father of the Nation, Dhakswari temple all areas around by the evening. Click here if you would like to know more about the timing and places.
- Our day tour will be halted in the famous Saderghat, known to be the most hazel Bassel area in Dhaka.
- You will ride a cruise overnight, preferable by Paddle Rocket Steamer to travel south of the country by the river.
- Overnight stay on a cruise.
Day 02: The Mosque City of Bagerhat, a UNESCO Heritage Site
- You will get out from the steamer at around 10 AM in the morning at Hularhut then a 2 hours of drive will take you to Bagherhut.
- You will discover 4-5 ancient mosque and some unique culture around a holy tomb of a spiritual leader.
- The Last attraction would be the 60 Dome Mosque and its surrounding museum.
- In the evening you will reach into Mongolia area, the second largest port of Bangladesh. You will ride in a country boat to explore a first forest station of The Sundarbans, named Karamjal. It is an artificial breading station of Deer and Crocodiles.
- You will stay over night at Khulna.
Day 03: Train Journey to Rajshahi and Explore Ganges River
- Very early in the morning, you will start for Rajshahi by train which is scheduled at 6:30 AM.
- Reaching Rahshani, you will check in to the Hotel and after freshen up, you will explore the vibrant city center, local markets and have some Rikshaw ride.
- In the evening, the guide will route you Ganges River side and explain the history of the biggest river in our country
- Overnight stay in Rajshahi.
Day 04: Explore Puthia Temple Complex and along with other Archiological Sites
- You will be taken to Phuthia Temple Complex where number of ancient temple is located. The Pancharatna Gobinda Temple, The Shiva Temple, Dol Mandir at Puthia etc. along with Puthia Palace would be at your list
- After lunch, you will be driven to Bagha Mosque, Natore Raj Bari etc.
- Overnight stay in Rajshahi.
Day 06: Visit World Heritage Site Sompur Maha Vihara and Mahasthan Gar
- You will visit the 3rd UNESCO world heritage site in Bangladesh the Sompur Mahavihara, the oldest Buddhist university site of the 6th century, along with Mohasthangarh, a lost civilization of the 3rd century.
- All establishments are uniquely designed with a heritage of 500 – 1500 years and distributed around places with a distance of about 2 hours of drive.
- Overnight stay in Bogra
Day 07: Exploring Brass and Pottery village near Dhaka and
- On the last day of your tour, you will be driven back to Dhaka by AC Bus and on the way you get down to Dhamrai area to explore unique art work of Brass Village. Though the name says it could be a touristic destination but actually it’s not. The art works keeping their heritage of brass handicraft using old wax technique. It is a unique opportunity to experience the centuries old technique.
- By the evening you will be dropped at Hotel/airport.
Quick Query: 07 Days Bangladesh Tour Itinerary
- 2 Pax: $1050 Per Person
- 3 Pax: $980 Per Person
- 4 Pax: $900 Per Person
- Accommodation for 03 nights in vessel and 03 nights in Standard Hotels as per itinerary. Please check here our hotel lists of different category in different places.
- Private transportation by A/C vehicle during tour. Khulna to Rajshahi transfer by train
- Breakfast, Lunch in Bengali cuisine and Dinner of your choice depending on availability on the area that you will travel
- Snacks, coffee, bottled water as required
- Well-trained and full time English spoken guide
- All Govt. Taxes, entry fee, tickets, permission during tour as required
- Permission for Sundarban Forest enterance and related taxes.
- Please check out travel FAQ for other nitty gritty details of transportation, holiday, timing issues etc.