08 Days Best Bangladesh Itinerary – Family & Senior Citizen Friendly
The 08 days of Best Bangladesh Itinerary covers the most popular tourist attractions of Bangladesh. It is a very comfortable journey to using Rocket Steamer or water vessel of Bangladesh and has minimal journey by road. It is suitable for families with children and elderly people too.
✅ Tour Duration: 08 Days and 07 Nights
✅ What you can Experience: The Sundarbans Tour, Rocket Steamer, Dhaka City Tour, Srimangal Tea State, Ethnic Life in Srimangal, Culture in Barishal and Life around River
✅ Inclusion: All Transfer, Accommodation, All Meals & Sightseeing and Activity Cost.
✅ Lowest Price: USD 1200/Person (for Group of 02) and USD 1050 (for Group of 04)
Day 01: Old Dhaka Tour and Paddle Steamer Journey
- Just after your arrival in Dhaka airport, you will start your tour.
- You will explore the top tourist attractions of Dhaka, like Ahsan Monjil, Sadarghat area, Lalbug fort, Museum of Father of the Nation, Dhakswari temple all areas around by the evening. Click here if you would like to know more about the timing and places.
- Your day tour will be halted in the famous Saderghat, known to be the most hazel Bassel area in Dhaka.
- You will ride a cruise overnight, preferable by Paddle Rocket Steamer to travel south of the country by the river.
- Overnight stay on a cruise.
Day 02: Exploring B3 (Beautiful Barishal & Backwater)
- You will check out to a Hotel in Barishal, get refreshed and ready for the next discovery of Backwater.
- Between Barishal different floating market sets very early in the morning, each market has a unique commodity for sale. Not all the markets set in every day. Depending on your schedule, you will explore the life beside river and floating market of Bangladesh
- You will come back to hotel in the evening and overnight stay at Barishal.
Day 03: The Mosque City of Bagerhat, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- You will check out to a Hotel in Barishal in the morning. Start our journey towards Bagerhut, a 3 hour journey by car.
- You will discover 4-5 mosque and some unique culture around a holy tomb of a spiritual leader.
- By the evening, you will reach into Mongolia area, the second largest port of Bangladesh. You will board in a tourist vessel and start the journey towards Sundarban.
- You will reach a Kotka area at night and hold night on the vessel in the same area.
Day 04: Exploring The Sundarban, a UNESCO World Heritage Forest
- When the sun starts to rise, we will get off from our vessel and ride a small country boat to explore inside the small channels of Sundarban. If you are lucky enough, you will meet with a variety of wild animal starts to roam around for food.
- A full day packed with exploring, spoofing into the tiger’s den, jungle trekking and listening to the birds singing.
- Night halt in the vessel in Sundarban in the a forest station area.
Day 05: Morning Adventure in The Sundarban
- In the very early morning, we will jump off from the vessel to ride a country boat, to explore the beauties of Sundarban, the biggest mangrove forest in the earth.
- The expedition will continue throughout our return journey and come to end with a close encounter with dolphins.
- You will stay your return journey towards Dhaka after lunch and overnight stay in Dhaka.
Day 06: Panam City Tour to tea capital of Srimangal
- Today you will move towards Srimangal and on the way you will explore Paman City, Golora mosque of the 15th century, Folk and Craft Museum etc.
- You will reach Srimangal in the evening and relax in the lash of tea gardens in an Eco resort.
Day 07: Exploring Reserve Forest & Ethnic People
- You will explore the Lawachora reserve forest along with experience the culture and life of ethnic people living there.
- In the evening we will cycle around the tea gardens and explore a beautiful lake inside the gardens.
Day 08: Discover the natural Bird sanctuary & return journey
- You will check out in the early morning and explore Baikkar Bill, a natural wetland and bird sanctuary
- We will return to Dhaka and drop you and the airport.
- 2 Pax: $1200 Per Person
- 3 Pax: $1100 Per Person
- 4 Pax: $1050 Per Person
- Accommodation for 03 nights in vessel and 04 night in places as per itinerary in standard hotels. Please check here our hotel lists of different category in different places.
- Private transportation by A/C vehicle.
- Breakfast, Lunch in Bengali cuisine and Dinner of your choice depending on availability on the area that you will travel
- Snacks, coffee, bottled water as required
- Well-trained and full time English spoken guide
- All Govt. Taxes, entry fee, tickets, permission during tour as required
- Please checkout travel FAQ for other nitty gritty details of transportation, holiday, timing issues etc.