05 Days of Bangladesh Nature, Culture and Ethnic Community Tour
✅ Tour Duration: 05 Days and 04 Nights
✅ Tour Attractions: Dhaka City Tour, Jungle Trekking, Bird Watching, Freshwater swamp forest, Eco Resort Life and Culture Tour
✅ Inclusion: Airport Transfer, Accommodation in 04 Start Hotel/Eco Resort, All Meals & Sightseeing and activity cost, Full-time Guide and Private A/C Transfer
✅ Lowest Price: USD 575 Per Person (for 02 Person Group) and USD 475 (for 04 Person Group)
Major Tour Attractions:
Day 01: Dhaka City Tour and move to Srimangal, the tea capital of Bangladesh
- On the very first day, you will explore Dhaka City and explore top tourist attractions of Dhaka such as Lalbug fort, Dhaka University area, Daheswari Tempel, etc.
- Having lunch, you will be driven to towards Srimangal, so-called the tea capital of Bangladesh. It will be a 4.5 hours drive.
- You will reach Srimangal in the night, check in to our eco resort/hotel and relax in the lash of tea gardens.
- Overnight stay in Srimangal.
Day 02: Exploring Reserve Forest & Ethnic People
- You will explore the Lawachora reserve forest and also discover the culture and life of ethnic people living inside the forest (but enjoying modern lifestyle).
- If you are interested, you can have a bath in a typical local pond or in the natural stream, running through tea gardens.
- On the evening, you will cycle around the places and inside the tea gardens.
- You will be staying overnight at Srimangal.
Day 03: Discover the natural Bird sanctuary & Move towards Sylhet
- You will check out in the early morning and drive Baikkar Beal, a natural bird sanctuary.
- Drive to Sylhet through scenic Srimangal – Sylhet highway. Reaching Sylhet, you will have your lunch.
- In the evening, you will explore Sylhet City and step into Shajalal Mazar to find out local rituals.
- Overnight stay in Sylhet
Day 04: Visit Ratargul Swamp Forest and Blue Water Lalalkal
- After breakfast, you will be driven to Ratargul Swamp Forest, one of a kind freshwater swamp forest. We will hire a country boat to explore the parts of it’s nature.
- Having lunch in a village restaurant (or prepacked), you will have another scenic boat ride to Lalakhan. Other then rainy season, the water of the river is unusually blue. WHY ? its discover in the tour …
- Get back to the hotel in the evening.
- Overnight stay in Sylhet
Day 05: Get Back to Dhaka and drop
- We will drop you to Dhaka airport depending on your flight schedule. If your flight schedule permits you may explore Panam City or uncovered part of Dhaka City.
- Solo Traveler: $ 700 Per Person
- 2 – 3 Pax: $ 575 Per Person
- 4-5 Pax: $ 475 Per Person
- 6+ Pax: $ 375 Per Person
* Upgrade hotel to 5 Star with additional USD 350 Per 02 Person
- Accommodation for 04 nights preferably in Eco resorts. Please check here our hotel lists of different category in different places.
- Private transportation by A/C vehicle.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner in Bengali cuisine.
- Snacks, coffee, bottled water as required
- Well-trained and full time English spoken guide
- All Govt. Taxes, entry fee, tickets, permission during tour as required
- Please, find travel FAQ for other nitty gritty details of transportation, holiday, timing issues etc.