Srimangal is famous for having the biggest tea gardens in Bangladesh along with reserve forest and waterfalls. Covered by the lush green carpet of tea plants, it is known to be Tea Capital of Bangladesh. In Srimangal Tour, traveler can have a look at the terraced tea garden along with pineapple, rubber and lemon plantations. There are a number of resorts in Srimangal established in recent times and the traveler choose from a 5 star resort to eco resorts in Srimangal. About four(4) hours drive from Dhaka and connected by road and rail Srimangal, is getting popularity as a quick gateway destination and it is also perfect for a weekend escape. The increasing number of quality accomodation in Srimangal also signifies the trends. A visit to a tea garden in Srimangal would surely be a refreshing one.
Itinerary of Srimangal Tour
Day-1: Reaching Srimangal
- Pick up at 7.00 am from the hotel/residence, transfer to Bus stop which will take you to Srimangal. It is a 4-5 hours journey from Dhaka. We will provide private vehicle for a group of 3 person or more.
- Check into the eco-resort in Srimangal. You may also ask us to book resort in tea garden which might be confirmed up on availability.
- After lunch, explore nearby tea gardens in Srimangal by Riding Cycle.
- After returning to the hotel and freshen up, go for dinner on a local restaurant.
- Overnight stay at Srimangal.
Day-2: Exploring wildlife at Lawachara National Park, Srimangal
- Start early morning for a rewarding wildlife trek through the Lawachara National Park. We take the 3 hours trail for the maximum opportunity to see wildlife, specially the Hollock Gibbons for which is this forest famous for.
- You may experience another unique activity by enjoying a tea of 07 layers of different color and taste in the Lawachora Forest.
- You will get back to hotel before lunch
- The evening will be passed in the beautiful Madhabpur lake.
- Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight stay at srimangal.
Day-03: Hiking at Hamham / Madhabkunda Waterfalls or Baikkar Beel
Srimangal is the place where the highest rain fall happens in Bangladesh. Depending on weather, we will take decision which activity we will be doing on the last day of our tour. It could be either of the following:
- Start early morning and drive toward Rajkandi Reserve Forest on a old model 4×4 car through a broken muddy road. Arrive at Kalabanpara village in the edge of the forest in 1.5 hours, and start laborious trekking through the Rajkandi Reserve Forest to discover Hamham Waterfalls. You need to track 3 hours through the up and down hills to reach the waterfalls. If the Hamhum waterfall in not accessable on the date of your travel, you will be taken to Madhabkunda waterfall and explore the area around.
- Early in the morning, you will be taking to a place named Baikkar Beel for bird watching. You will find thousands of birds chanting your name and moving around freely in an open valley. We will walk through the bush and ride watch tower to have a close look at the birds life.
- After lunch you will start return journey to Dhaka leaving back tea garden in the evening.
- Drop at your hotel/residence at late evening and our Srimangal tour will come to an end.
- Solo Traveler: USD 480 Per Person
- 2 Pax: USD 400 Per Person
- 3 Pax: USD 390 Per Person
- 4 Pax: USD 375 Per Person
* Upgrade hotel to 5 Star with additional USD 120 Per 02 Person
Inclusion in Service
- Travel Fair (Bus/Launch/Boat)
- Lodging in Eco-Resort
- All meals with one Bar-B-Q Dinner for group
- Unlimited Snacks & Coffee
- Well-trained English spoken guide
- All Govt. Taxes, Entry Fee, Tickets etc
- Activities like cultural program, fishing, ethnic village tour etc. based on group size, condition, time and availability