Sundarban Tour Package - an adventure in tiger's den
The mangrove forest Sundarbans, a World Heritage site and the biggest in the world of such kind of forest. It is the most popular tourist attraction in Bangladesh. Our Sundarban tour package covers the biggest mangrove forest which is almost a 1000 square km is size amount which 60% located in Bangladesh. The part of the Sundarban in Bangladesh has dense population Sundari, Goran, Gaowa trees and preserved the highest number of man eating tiger named The Royal Bengal Tiger. Along with tigers, it has a good populations of deers, wind pic, crocodiles, more than 245 types of bird and 100+ types of fishes.
A visit to Bangladesh would remain incomplete if the Sundarban Tour package did not appear in the itinerary. To travel Sundarban, you must have to take help of a Tour Operator and Deshghuri is here to help you with offered Sundarban tour package. Our Sundarban tour package are privately designed for small group. We ensure the safety alone with our unique activities and committed service. In our Sundarban tour package, we not only manage your adventure but also fill your trip with thrill and fun.
Itinerary of Sundarban Tour:
Day 1: Over night journey
Leave Dhaka at night by AC Bus for Khulna. If you want to avoid traveling 7-8 hours by bus or you may also fly to Jessore Airport and travel an hour to reach Khulna. Try our Sundarban and Rocket Stramer Tour in Bangladesh that covers from airport pickup to drop with all inclusive package.
Day 2: Reaching Kochikhali in Sundarban
We will start for Sundarbans early in the morning from Khulna Rupsha ghat or Mongla Port. If all the tourists reach to the vessel earli in the morning, we will start our tour with a breakfast. As guest takes their breakfast, the vessel will genteelly start to move forward towards Sundarban. After 3 hours in cursing you will get down to Harbaria, you first meetup with Sundarban. You will reach Kachikhali in evening and scatter about the forest for some time. In Kochikhali we’ll observe the natural beauty of the Mangrove forest. When the sun starts to set, you will find wild animal walking silently near river bed and coming to shore for drinking water. In the first day, we’ll have night halt on boat at Kochikhali.
Day 3: Exploring the beauty around Kotka area
Very early in the morning when the sun rises, we will get into a small boat and explore the silent beauty of Sundarban. We hope to meet with the dears, thousands of birds, wild pig and many other wild free animals including Royal Bengal Tiger. The day will pass doing jungle trekking in Jamtora Beach area, riding watch tower, feeding deers at Kotka office area and enjoying yammy food along with eagle feeding in the river site of Kokta. We stay night on boat at Kokta and debending on high tide, we will move upstream.
Day 4: Exploring and overnight to home
Your will make our return journey to Khulna using a different route. In the last day, You will visit Mongla local village, Koromjol wildlife center and reach Khulna/Mongla in late evening.
Start for an overnight journey by AC coach to Dhaka.
Exclusive Package Price:
- 2 Pax : $650 per person
- 3 Pax : $550 per person
- 4 Pax : $450 per person
- 5 Pax : $390 per person
- 6 Pax : $300 per person
- 7 Pax : $300 per person
- 8 Pax : $250 per person
➡️ Notice right side for weekend SIC/Shared Tour Price(Subject to Availability)
Inclusion in Services:
- Travel fair to Khulna (Bus)
- Lodging in boat
- All meals with one Bar-B-Q Dinner if preferred
- Unlimited Snacks & Coffee
- Well-trained Guide English spoken guide along with armed guard from forest office
- All Govt. Taxes
- Countryboat to explore small canals and move in jungle in silence
- Activities like cultural program, fishing, travel Fisher Men’s village etc. based on condition, time and availability
- Contact us for any sort of tailored & adventurous trip like Honey Hunting Trip or Join us the RASH Mela. We can also take you to the points such as Dublar Chor, Hiron Point or even Swatch of No Ground.
Contact us from Pre-Scheduled Tour.
Weekend SIC/Shared Cost:
Most of the weekend from October to January, we will be facilitating
For Bangladeshi: BDT 8,500/- Per Person
Non Bangladeshi: USD 220/- Per Person (Non English speaking guide will be available, in SIC tour)
Please check Shared/SIC inclusions.
Blocked Dates of SIC / Shared Tour
There are few weekends booked for Rash Festival and other special day like new year, school break etc. The blocked dates of year are Nov 3-5, Nov 10-12, Dec 14-17, Dec 24-26, Dec 30-Jan 01
What is included in Shared/SIC Tour?
- The tour will start and end at Khulna. You have to be at Rupsha Ghat or Mongla to catch with other people at 7AM in the morning
- Food(regular bengali menu, tea, snacks), forest permission and sight seeing will be included along with security
- Accommodation will be twin sharing basis
- Cabin will be distributed on first come first serve basis
- For Non-Bangladeshi guest, assistance might be provided to pickup for train station/bus stop, book on-words/return ticket to reach Khulna at actual cost of tickets.
- No specialized guide will be provided as like our Private Exclusive Tour
Who to travel Dhaka - Khulna - Dhaka ?
Deshghuri provides the service of arrange tickets for Foreign Guests at actual cost subject to availability.