ice - nature - mountains : the beautiful Kashmir
DAY 01: ARRIVE SRINAGAR
You will be met by our representative at the Srinagar airport. . He will assist and transfer you to the deluxe houseboat. Enjoy the sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. Afternoon will be at your leisure for individual activities. In the afternoon you take a shikara ride on Dal Lake, where you visit the floating vegetable gardens. While riding the Shikara’s there are plenty of opportunities for bird watching with plentiful species including Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe etc. Dinner and & Overnight in a deluxe houseboat.
DAY 02: SRINAGAR-PAHALGAM
After breakfast proceeds to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds).The total distance is about 96 kms, and will be covered in about 3 hours. En-route, visit the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside. Drive through the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy the Lidder stream. Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains. & Overnight stay at hotel in Pahalgam.
DAY 03: PAHALGAM – SRINAGAR
After breakfast,One can also enjoy a pony ride to nearby places like Chandanwadi , aru valley , betaab valley (on a direct hire basis) or if you are an avid nature lover you may take pleasure in a peaceful walk along the River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage .Later drive back to Srinagar & Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
DAY 04: SRINAGAR – GULMARG – SRINAGAR
Morning leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and the highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride up to khilanmarg.(on direct hire basis) In the evening drive back to Srinagar. Overnight in the hotel.
DAY 05: SRINAGAR – SONMARG – SRINAGAR:
Morning proceeds for Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold). Sonamarg is (2800 Meters above from sea level), which means (Meadow of Golden) has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh meanders along here and abounds with trout and mahseer, snow trout can be caught in the mail river, the visitors can have access to snow which is furnished all over like a white carpet. Ponies can be hired on a direct hire basis) for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, a major attraction during the summer months. In the evening return back to Srinagar. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
DAY 06: DROP SRINAGAR – PICK DELHI AIRPORT:
After morning have breakfast & check- out from hotel and Proceed for Delhi, Welcome to Delhi Airport you will meet our representative and transfer you to Hotel on Arrival in check in hotel & Overnight stay at Hotel in Delhi.
Price Per Person:
– Price given here is in INR (Indian Rupee) with exchange rate during the time of booking
– INR 1 = BDT 1.30 (approximately as of Sep. 2022)
– Price may change depending on Travel Data and Blackout Dates
– Hotels are subject to availability
Special Note for the Guest from Bangladesh:
- আমাদের ট্যুর শ্রীনগর এয়ারপোর্ট থেকে শুরু ও শেষ হবে
- এয়ার টিকেটের ইনক্লুডেড নয়
- আমাদের প্যাকেজ-এ আমরা ব্রেকফাস্ট ও ডিনার যুক্ত করেছি , কাশ্মীর ট্যুরে এটাই গেস্টদের জন্য বেশি কনভেনিয়েন্ট
- আমাদের ডিলাক্সস অফারের হোটেল গুলো প্রোপার ৩ ষ্টার। আপনি অনলাইনে চেক করে নিতে পারেন
- আপনার ট্রাভেল ডেট ও কত দিন আগে বুকিং করছেন তার উপর হোটেল এভেইলিবিলিটি ও রেট চেঞ্জ হতে পারে
- নভেম্বর টু ফেব্রূয়ারি সিজেনে আমরা আরো সাশ্রয়ী মূল্য ট্যুর অফার করতে পারবো বলে আশা করি
Package Cost Includes:
- Breakfast and Dinner in the Hotel
- Standard (2 Star) / Deluxe (3 Star) Hotels and Standard Boat House
- 1 night Srinagar House Boat, 1 night Pahalgam, 1 night Gulmarg, 2 Night in Srinagar
- All Places Sightseeing
- Airport/Railway Transfers
- Services of Local Guide if applicable
- Sight Seeing as Per Itinerary
- Private A/C Transfer in All Places
- All Major Taxes During Tour
Package Cost Excludes:
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone & table Drinks etc.
- Internal Airfare
- Garden entrance fee Rs 20 -50 per person per garden
- Pony Ride in Gulmarg/Pahalgam/Sonmarg Rs. 850 – 1500 depend on place
- Cable Car rides in Gulmarg. Phase I Rs. 750 & Phase II Rs. 950
- Trip to Chandanwari, Beetab valley & Aru in Pahalgam. Rs. 850 – 1000 per place depends on cab you hire.
- Local Taxi from zero point in Sonamarg. Rs. 3500 – 4000 depends on cab you hire
What is the cost of air ticket from Dhaka ?
Hotel Names ?
01 Night in Srinagar: Houseboat Alexandra
01 Night in Pahalgam: Hotel Pahalgam Retreat / The Regency / Green Heights / similar
03 nights in Srinagar: Hotel Royal Arabia/ The Victory/ Sahara Grand Hills/ Royal Heritage/ similar
01 Night in Srinagar: Regular Houseboat
01 Night in Pahalgam: Hotel Indian Palace/ Green Orchid/similar
03 nights in Srinagar: Hotel Vilasta by Heritage/ Royal Arabia/ Regal Place/ similar
Is there any other options like Train / Bus to travel ?
When is the best time to travel Kashmir ?
Why Entry Fee is not included ?
As we offer our services to tourists of different country and entry fee varies country to country, we kept it out of our offered price. Thus customer will have to options to pay at actual on the spots.
Can Deshghuri customized the package for us ?