Experience the Best Seller all inclusive Bhutan Tour
Tour Itinerary of Bhutan Group Tour:
In this Bhutan group tour package, tourists will be received at Paro Airport & driven to Thimphu. On the way visit River side Temple/Iron Bridge & Tamchong Lakhang. After lunch you will visit Budda Point, Memorial Chorten& Clock Tower Area.
Dinner & night halt at Hotel at Thimphu.
After having breakfast drive to Punakha. On the way visit to Dochala Pass & enjoy the Himalayan View. Check in the Hotel & after lunch visit Punakha Dzong. In the evening free at hotel. Dinner & Night halt at Hotel at Punakha.
After having breakfast visit Nunnery &Chimi Lakhang. After lunch visit Punakha city drive to Paro on the way visit sites like Drukyal Dzong & Taksang Monastery from Valley floor. Dinner & night halt in Hotel at Paro.
After having breakfast visit CheleLa Pass and enjoy Himalayan Peaks. After lunch you will visit Drukyal Dzong and Tiger Nest Monastery from Valley floor (from Parking Side). Overnight stay at Paro, which is the last night under Bhutan group tour package of 4 nights and 5 days.
Serving packed breakfast early in the morning & drop to Paro Airport as per the flight schedule. You Bhutan group tour package will come to an end at Paro airport.
PRICE (SOUTH ASIAN GUESTS ONLY):
03 Star Hotels:
[table id=7 /]
03 Star Delux Hotels:
[table id=5 /]
* Valid till traveling before June 30, 2020
PRICE (Non SOUTH ASIAN GUESTS ONLY):
USD 950 Per Person
Valid for the nationality of any country other than Bangladesh/India/Srilanka
You may also like:
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Accommodation in twin sharing/ double occupancy room
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Airport Pickup and Drop
- Private transportation throughout the tour
- Guide cum driver(for South Asian Guests) and Guide + Driver for Non South Asian Guests
- Entrance and Monument Fees Included only for Non South Asian Guests
- Entrance and monument fees
- Flight tickets
- Personal expenses
Terms and Special Note
Terms and Special Note:
- Offered price is valid only for Bangladeshi and citizen of SAARC countries.
- For citizen of Non-SAARC countries, the cost would be USD 255 Per Person Per Night (Including all taxed and Fees)
- If you pay by card 2% Bank processing fee will be included with offered price
- For EMI, Please contact to know the monthly installment amount
Flight Details and Cost
Cost of flight Dhaka - Paro (Bhutan Airport) - Dhaka is App. BDT 23,000+. Flight operates on Friday, Saturday and Monday only. Guest may also try through Dhaka-Kolkata-Paro-Kolkata-Dhaka route that will cost app. BDT 26,000+
3 Star - Hotels We Offer:
[table id=1 /]
3 Star Delux - Hotels We Offer:
[table id=2 /]
Bhutan visa for South Asian
Citizens of Bangladesh along with other South Asian countries do not require any pre-arrival visa for Bhutan. An On-arrival visa for tourism purpose can be issued at the airport/entry port. At the point of entry, visitors will be required to show their passport to the airport authority who will stamp a
visa on it.
Best time to travel Bhutan
October to December is the ideal time to visit Bhutan as the air is clear and fresh with sunny skies. January and February are colder, but from then until April the climate remains dry and pleasant.