a short trip to Bhutan
Tour Itinerary Bhutan Package Tour:
Day 01: Your Bhutan package tour journey will be started of this Bhutan package tour from Dhaka International Airport by Drukair. Tourists will be received at Paro Airport & transfer to Thimphu Hotel. It’s a 1 hour scenic drive. Check in the Hotel & afternoon visit Memorial Chorten, Buddha Point, Takin Zoo (National Animal of Bhutan) & In the evening free for strolling/ shopping. Night halt at Thimphu.
Day 02: After breakfast visit Archery Ground ( National Game of Bhutan ),walking Buddha statue, wooden Bridge , Handicraft Shop & after lunch visit oldest Changangkha Buddhist monastery, 13 arts & craft inistuite . Evening visit Tashicho Dzong then after leisure walk in market/ Shopping. Night halt at Thimphu.
Day 03: After having breakfast drive to Paro and on the way view Airport . Check in the Hotel & View Takshang Monastery from valley floor, Drukyal Dzong & Kichu Monastery. After lunch Visit Paro Dzong and walk down via wooden bridge. Evening leisure walk in market/ Shopping. Night halt at Paro, which is the last night of Bhutan package tour.
Day 04: After having breakfast departure from Paro Airport and your Bhutan package tour will come to an end with sweet memories.
PRICE (SOUTH ASIAN GUESTS ONLY):
03 Star Hotels:[table id=9 /]
03 Star Delux Hotels:[table id=8 /]
* Valid till traveling before June 30, 2020
PRICE (NON SOUTH ASIAN GUESTS ONLY):
USD 725 Per PERSON PER NIGHT
Valid for the nationality of any country other than Bangladesh/India/Srilanka
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Accommodation in twin sharing/ double occupancy room
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Airport Pickup and Drop
- Private transportation throughout the tour
- Guide cum driver(for South Asian Guests) and Guide + Driver for Non South Asian Guests
- Entrance and Monument Fees Included only for Non South Asian Guests
- Entrance and monument fees
- Flight tickets
- Personal expenses
Terms and Special Note
Terms and Special Note:
- Offered price is valid only for Bangladeshi and citizen of SAARC countries.
- For citizen of Non-SAARC countries, the cost would be USD 255 Per Person Per Night (Including all taxed and Fees)
- If you pay by card 2% Bank processing fee will be included with offered price
- For EMI, Please contact to know the monthly installment amount
Flight Details and Cost
Cost of flight Dhaka - Paro (Bhutan Airport) - Dhaka is App. BDT 23,000+. Flight operates on Friday, Saturday and Monday only. Guest may also try through Dhaka-Kolkata-Paro-Kolkata-Dhaka route that will cost app. BDT 26,000+
3 Star - Hotels We Offer:
[table id=1 /]
3 Star Delux - Hotels We Offer:
[table id=2 /]
Bhutan visa for South Asian
Citizens of Bangladesh along with other South Asian countries do not require any pre-arrival visa for Bhutan. An On-arrival visa for tourism purpose can be issued at the airport/entry port. At the point of entry, visitors will be required to show their passport to the airport authority who will stamp a
visa on it.
Best time to travel Bhutan
October to December is the ideal time to visit Bhutan as the air is clear and fresh with sunny skies. January and February are colder, but from then until April the climate remains dry and pleasant.