♣ Tour Duration: 04 Days and 03 Nights
♣ Location: Dhaka, Rajshahi, Bogra
♣ Tour Attractions: Archeological Sites of Bangladesh, A UNESCO Listed Sites, Brass and Metal Works
♣ Inclusion: 03 Nights of Accomodation, Transport, All Meals, Guide and Tickets
♣ Lowest Price: USD 520
Day 01: Discover Mahasthangarh, The Oldest Archaeological Site
- Our representative will meet you at airport and then we will start for Bogra. On the way you will visualize the country site of Bangladesh
- After 5 hours of drive, you will check in to the Hotel and get freshen-up. In the evening we will discover Mahasthangarh. It is the oldest archaeological discovery in our country of a lost civilization and the digging & searching still going on.
- We will explore the city of Bogra and will stay overnight there.
Day 02: Explore Sompur Mahavihara, A World Heritage Site
- We will checkout from hotel at Bogra and drive towards Sompur Mahavihara, a UNESCO listed world heritage site.
- Sompur Mahavihara is known to be one of the fifth oldest Buddhist universities separated across the China, India and Tibet. More than 1400 year old site is not standing still in full shape, but the representation of monks’ rooms, stupa, campus and some work of terracotta still in a good shape.
- Afterwards, you will move towards Rajshahi district. On the way you will explore Kusumba Mosque, centuries old mosque based on the stone of Afgan architectural design.
- Overnight stay in Rajshahi and you will explore the site of Padma river,The biggest river in Bangladesh.
Day 03: Temple complex of Puthia
- You will explore the temple complex of Puthia, where there is number temple and palaces of kings. Most of the structures are 15th to the 17th century.
- You will start our return journey to Dhaka after lunch. Overnight stay in Dhaka
Day 04: Discover the Brass Worker (Metalsmith) in Dhamrai, Dhaka
- The last day of your tour will be filled with a tour of the Brass worker village to explore exceptional art works of metal smith.
- Depending on your flight schedule, we will explore the pottery village, national martyr’s monument, Jahangirnagar university campus area.
- You will be dropped at the airport and our tour comes to an end.
- 2 Pax: $600 Per Person
- 3 Pax: $575 Per Person
- 4 Pax: $520 Per Person
- Accommodation for 04 days.
- Private transportation by A/C vehicle
- Breakfast, Lunch in Bengali cuisine and Dinner of your choice
- Snacks, coffee, bottled water etc. as required
- Well-trained and full time English spoken guide
- All Govt. Taxes, entry fee, tickets, etc. during tour as required
- In summery, this tour will be packed with activities and traveling and you will get everything needed after you start from the airport. Only things that are of a personal nature and alcoholic drink will not be included in the offer.