01 Night Stand with Bangladesh Nature and Ethnic Life
✅ Tour Duration: 02 Days and 01 Nights
✅ Tour Attractions: Jungle Trekking, Ethnic Community, Tea Garden, Bird & Money Watching in Reserved Forest, Eco Resort
✅ Inclusion: Airport Transfer, Hotel, All Meals & Sightseeing, Enterance Fee, Guide and Driver
✅ Lowest Price: USD 275 Per Person (for Group of 02)
Major Tour Attractions:
- Just after you arrival in Dhaka airport, we will start our tour and travel to one of the most green areas of Bangladesh Srimangal.
- It will be a 5 hours drive as we will stop over for lunch, do some sightseeing on our path
- We will explore Rubber plantation and tea plantation in Srimangal in the evening
- Overnight stay in Srimangal
- You will start your trip early in the morning and start the journey to Baker Bill, a bird sanctuary in the natural wetland. You will find beautiful nature of Bangladesh as we cross few kilometers of muddy road to reach near the bird watch tower.
- Just after breakfast you will explore the Lawachora reserve forest. If we are lucky enough, we may meet some blacked faced monkey, hundreds of birds, snakes and deer.
- The return journey will at around 11:30 towards Dhaka.
- Depending on your flight schedule, we will also try to explore Panam City and Folk Art Museum near Dhaka.
- Drop you at airport
- 1 Pax: $320 Per Person
- 2 Pax: $275 Per Person
- 3 Pax: $265 Per Person
- 4 Pax: $250 Per Person
- Private transportation by A/C Vehical
- Lodging in an eco – resort or standard air conditioned hotel on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner in Bengali cuisine
- Snacks, coffee, bottled water etc. as required
- Well-trained and full time English spoken guide
- All Govt. Taxes, entry fee, tickets, etc. during tour as required
- In summery, everything you need after we start from the airport except things that are of a personal nature.