♣ Tour Duration: 05 Days and 04 Nights
♣ Location: Dhaka, Barishal, Bagherhut, Khulna (Sundarban), Norail
♣ Tour Attractions: City & Culture Tour, Sundarban, Heritage City of Bacherhut …
♣ Inclusion: Airport Transfer, Domestic Flight Ticket, Transfers, 01 Nights Hotel & 03 Nights Vessel Accommodation, All Meals, Enterence Fee, Permission & Sightseeing
♣ Lowest Price: USD 800
Day 01: Old Dhaka Tour and Over night Journey to Khulna
- After you arrival, we will check in to a Hotel to get freshen-up and after touring Dhaka city.
- You will explore the top tourist attractions of Dhaka, like Ahsan Monjil, Sadarghat area, Lalbug fort, Museum of Father of the Nation, Dhakswari temple all areas around by the evening
- In the evening you will explore Shadarghut to explore hassle bassle life of that area and have a short boat ride.
- Depending on your choice, either you will be on board of Rocket Steamer/Water Vessel or stay overnight in Dhaka.
Day 02: Fly to Jossore or Explore Backwater and move to Sundarban
- Our guide will meetup very early in the morning and you will be taken to the backwater canals of Barishal.
- You will explore life around river surrounded by beautiful nature, floating markets, over the water gardening and different fishing techniques.
- At around 11 AM you will move towards Bagherhut to explore UNESCO World heritage site 60 Dome Mosque, one of the archaeological marvels of the country.
- After lunch, you will board on to the Private Tourist Vessel to move deep inside Sundarban
- You will fly to Jossore early in the morning and the airport scuttle service will drop you at Khulna from where the Sundarban expedition begins.
- You will board in a tourist vessel and start the journey towards Sundarban.
- We will reach a Kotka area at night and hold night on the vessel in the same area.
Day 03: Exploring Deep Inside The Mangrove Forest
- You full day will be occupied in Sundarban that will start in early morning by exploring narrow channels in country boat and end up watching the sun set in bay.
- In between, there will be forest trekking, jungle tower riding, deer watching and many more activities to fill your day with thrill.
- In the evening as the dark comes down, you will find wild animals gets out of the jungle in search of food and water and the sky gets filled with billions of stars.
- Our private cook may light up Bar-B-Q or any dish of your choice, to energies your body. Overnight stay in the vessel anchored near a forest station.
Day 04: The Sundarban to Bagherhut and return Journey to Dhaka
- In the very early morning, we will jump off from the vessel to ride a country boat, to explore the beauties of Sundarban, the biggest mangrove forest in the earth.
- The expedition will continue throughout our return journey and come to end with a close encounter with dolphins at noon.
- You get off from vessel in and move towards The Mosque City of Bagherhut, an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- In the evening we will move towards Barishal to catch ferry towards Dhaka.
Day 05: Panam City Tour & Airport Drop in evening
- We will return to Dhaka very early in the morning and after breakfast you will explore Sonargone.
- You will explore Paman City, Golora mosque of the 15th century, Folk and Craft Museum etc. on the way to Airport.
- The tour end by dropping you at airport.
- 2 Pax: $950 Per Person
- 3 Pax: $850 Per Person
- 4 Pax: $750 Per Person
- Accommodation for 03 nights in vessel,
- 01 in Dhaka in Standard Hotels or Dhaka – Barishal 1st class cabin ticket. Please check here our hotel lists of different category in different places.
- Dhaka to Jossore domestic flight ticket or Dhaka – Barishal 1st class cabin ticket with transfer
- Barishal to Dhaka first class cabin in ferry.
- Private transportation by A/C vehicle as per itinerary.
- Breakfast, Lunch in Bengali cuisine and Dinner of your choice depending on availability on the area that you will travel
- Snacks, coffee, bottled water as required
- Well-trained and full time English spoken guide
- All Govt. Taxes, entry fee, tickets, permission during tour as required
- Please checkout travel FAQ for other nitty gritty details of transportation, holiday, timing issues etc.