♣ Tour Duration: 07 Days and 06 Nights
♣ Location: Dhaka, Bagherhut, Khulna (Sundarban), Naogaon, Rajshahi, Bogra
♣ Tour Attractions: 03 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Bangladesh, Old Dhaka Tour, Brass & Pottery Village Tour
♣ Inclusion: Airport Transfer, Accommodation in Vessel in 03 Days and 03 Days in Hotel, All Meals, Tickets, Tax, Enterence Fee and Sightseeing
♣ Lowest Price: USD 999
Day 01: Old Dhaka Tour and Paddle Steamer Journey
- Your tour begins on your arrival at Dhaka airport
- You will explore the top tourist attractions of Dhaka, like Ahsan Monjil, Sadarghat area, Lalbug fort, Museum of Father of the Nation, Dhakswari temple all areas around by the evening. Click here if you would like to know more about the timing and places.
- Our day tour will be halted in the famous Saderghat, known to be the most hazel Bassel area in Dhaka.
- You will ride a cruise overnight, preferable by Paddle Rocket Steamer to travel south of the country by the river.
- Overnight stay on a cruise.
Day 02: The Mosque City of Bagerhat
- You will get out from the steamer in the morning in Barishal and will start our journey towards Bagerhut, a 3 hour journey by car.
- You will discover 4-5 mosque and some unique culture around a holy tomb of a spiritual leader.
- By the evening, you will reach into Mongolia area, the second largest port of Bangladesh. You will board in a tourist vessel and start the journey towards Sundarban.
- We will reach a Kotka area at night and hold night on the vessel in the Kotka forest station area.
Day 03: Exploring The Sundarban, a UNESCO World Heritage Forest
- A full day packed with exploring, spoofing into the tiger’s den, jungle trekking and listening to the birds singing.
- We expect that you will have one to one encounter with deers, eagle, wild pig and monkeys.
- Night halt in the vessel in Sundarban.
Day 04: Morning Adventure in The Sundarban
- In the very early morning, we will jump off from the vessel to ride a country boat, to explore the beauties of Sundarban, the biggest mangrove forest in the earth.
- The expedition will continue throughout our return journey and come to end with a close encounter with dolphins.
- You will stay overnight at hotel in Khulna.
Day 05: Moving towards Rahsjahi by train, on the way to Bogra
- Very early in the morning, we will start for Rajshahi by train. Thought it’s scheduled at 6:30, you can expect some delay
- Reaching Rahshani, you will be exploring The Temple Complex of Phutia, a place with a number of centuries old temples and kings place that represents the rich history of the subcontinent of Moghul period.
- Overnight stay in Bogra.
Day 06: Exploring Archiological Establishment & World Heritage Site
- You will visit the 3rd UNESCO world heritage site in Bangladesh the Sompur Mahavihara, the oldest Buddhist university site of the 6th century, along with Mohasthangarh, a lost civilization of the 3rd century.
- All establishments are uniquely designed with a heritage of 500 – 1500 years and distributed around places with a distance of about 2 hours of drive.
- We will get back to Dhaka at night and overnight stay in Dhaka
Day 07: Exploring Brass and Pottery village near Dhaka
- On the last day of your tour, we will take you to a nearby village to explore pottery and brass art works. If you are interested, you can put some hands on trial.
- Depending on your schedule, we will drop you to the airport.
- 2 Pax: $1200 Per Person
- 3 Pax: $1100 Per Person
- 4 Pax: $999 Per Person
- Accommodation for 03 nights in vessel and 03 nights in Standard Hotels as per itinerary. Please check here our hotel lists of different category in different places.
- Private transportation by A/C vehicle during tour. Khulna to Rajshahi transfer by train
- Breakfast, Lunch in Bengali cuisine and Dinner of your choice depending on availability on the area that you will travel
- Snacks, coffee, bottled water as required
- Well-trained and full time English spoken guide
- All Govt. Taxes, entry fee, tickets, permission during tour as required
- Permission for Sundarban Forest enterance and related taxes.
- Please check out travel FAQ for other nitty gritty details of transportation, holiday, timing issues etc.