♣ Tour Duration: 18 Days and 17 Nights
♣ Location: Dhaka, Barishal, Khulna, Norail, Rajshahi, Bogra, Srimangal, Sylhet, Chittagong, Bandarban, Cox’s Bazar
♣ Tour Attractions: City & Culture Tour, Rural Life, Paddle (Rocket) Stramer, Sundarban, All UNESCO Listed Sites, Otter Fishing, Nature and Wildlife, Sea Beach, Ethnic Culture and more…
♣ Lowest Price: USD 2000
Day 01: Old Dhaka Tour and Paddle Steamer Journey
- We will meet at airport and check in to a hotel to get freshen up and start our tour.
- You will explore the top tourist attractions of Dhaka, like Ahsan Monjil, Sadarghat area, Lalbug fort, Museum of Father of the Nation, Dhakswari temple all areas around by the evening. Click here if you would like to know more about the timing and places.
- Your day tour will be halted in the famous Saderghat, known to be the most hazel Bassel area in Dhaka.
- You will ride a cruise overnight, preferable by Paddle Rocket Steamer to travel south of the country by the river.
- Overnight stay on a cruise.
Day 02: Exploring B3 (Beautiful Barishal & Backwater)
- You will check out to a Hotel in Barishal, get refreshed and ready for the next discovery of Backwater.
- Between Barishal different floating market sets very early in the morning, each market has a unique commodity for sale. Not all the markets set in every day. Depending on your schedule, you will explore the life beside river and floating market of Bangladesh
- You will come back to hotel in the evening and overnight stay at Barishal.
Day 03: The Mosque City of Bagerhat, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- You will check out to a Hotel in Barishal in the morning. Start our journey towards Bagerhut, a 3 hour journey by car.
- You will discover 4-5 mosque and some unique culture around a holy tomb of a spiritual leader.
- By the evening, you will reach into Mongolia area, the second largest port of Bangladesh. You will board in a tourist vessel and start the journey towards Sundarban.
- You will reach a Kotka area at night and hold night on the vessel in the same area.
Day 04: Exploring The Sundarban, a UNESCO World Heritage Forest
- A full day packed with exploring, spoofing into the tiger’s den, jungle trekking and listening to the birds singing.
- Night halt in the vessel in Sundarban.
Day 05: Morning Adventure in The Sundarban
- In the very early morning, we will jump off from the vessel to ride a country boat, to explore the beauties of Sundarban, the biggest mangrove forest in the earth.
- The expedition will continue throughout our return journey and come to end with a close encounter with dolphins.
- You will stay overnight at hotel in Khulna, the mail city in the south west.
Day 06: Otter Fishing at Norail
- Having breakfast, You will be moving towards Narail to experience a unique technique of fishing with Otter. A 1000+ year old tradition exists, probably only in Bangladesh.
- The experience on Otter Fishing will continue till late evening and end up relaxing in a beautiful riverside resort.
Day 07: Moving towards Rahsjahi
- Just after breakfast you will be taken to an art museum of a famous artist before starting our journey towards Rajshahi.
- Reaching Rahshani, you will be exploring The Temple Complex of Phutia, a place with a number of centuries old temples and kings place that represents the rich history of the subcontinent of Moghul period.
- Overnight stay in Rajshahi.
Day 08: Exploring Archaeological Establishment & World Heritage Site
- Today is dedicated from archaeological exploring. You will visit sites from the Moghul period back to 4th century to explore sites like Kushumba Mosque, a mosque build with crafted stones, Sompur Mahavihara, the oldest Buddhist university site of the 6th century and Mohasthangarh, a lost civilization of the 3rd century.
- All establishments are uniquely designed with a heritage of 500 – 1500 years and distributed around places with a distance of about 2 hours of drive.
- You will be held over night in Bogra.
Day 09: Discover the Brass Worker (Metalsmith) in Dhamrai, Dhaka
- You will start our return Journey to Dhaka on the way you will explore Brass Worker Community, holding their family heritage and making beautiful metal crafts
- You will return to Dhaka by afternoon and stay overnight.
Day 10: Panam City Tour to tea capital of Srimangal
- Today you will move towards Srimangal and on the way you will explore Paman City, Golora mosque of the 15th century, Folk and Craft Museum etc.
- You will reach Srimangal in the evening and relax in the lash of tea gardens in an Eco resort.
Day 11: Exploring Reserve Forest & Ethnic People
- You will explore the Lawachora reserve forest along with experience the culture and life of ethnic people living there.
- In the evening we will cycle around the tea gardens and explore a beautiful lake inside the gardens.
Day 12: Discover the natural Bird sanctuary & Move towards Sylhet
- You will check out in the early morning and explore Baikkar Bill, a natural wetland and bird sanctuary
- A 3.5 hours of drive from there will take you to Jaflong, where you will experience how the rolling stone from the hills around are collected, washed and traded.
- Overnight stay at Sylhet.
Day 13: Explore ritual of Sylhet and Blue water of Lala Khal
- Sylhet is considered to be one of the holy city of Bangladesh. You will find out the reason why today.
- You will have a boat ride in Lalalkhal and if the season permits, you will be taken to Ratargul, a sweet water swamp forest.
- Overnight journey to Chittagong by train.
Day 14: Unique Taste of Chittagong and Relax in Bandarban
- Before we relax in the nature in Bandarban, we will explore one unique experiences in Chittagong
- You will explore the Ship breaking yard market, where you will find every piece of a ship is recycled and being used for different purposes.
- You will be reaching to Bandarban just after lunch and will relax for the rest of the day beautiful hill side resort.
Day 15: Discover Ethnic People’s Life in Bandarban
- You will be given time to relax in nature and as you are ready to discover, we will cover Nilgiri (a breathtaking hill resort), Nilachol, Soilopropat waterfall on the way we move.
- You can also experience the virgin lifestyle of ethnic people of the country in Bandarban
- In the evening you will move towards Cox’s Bazaar where we will stay overnight.
Day 16: Walk across the Longest unbroken Sea Beach in the World, Cox’s Bazar
- Cox’s Bazar is said to be the longest unbroken sandy beach in the world along with Praia do Cassino Beach, Brazil.
- You will relax and also enjoy driving further south, explore the local markets, dry fish processing, clime up hill side or surfing to pass the last day in Bangladesh.
- Overnight Stay in the Cox’s Bazaar.
Day 17: Good Bye and Drop you at Airport
- We will drop you to cox’s Bazar airport for a domestic flight to Dhaka. As domestic and international airports are side by side, you can walk to the international terminal for departure to your home.
- 2 Pax: $2350 Per Person
- 3 Pax: $2100 Per Person
- 4 Pax: $2000 Per Person
- Accommodation for 07 Nights in Standard Hotels. Please check here our hotel lists of different category in different places.
- Private transportation by A/C vehicle. Cox’s Bazar to Dhaka return air ticket on last day.
- Breakfast, Lunch in Bengali cuisine and Dinner of your choice depending on availability on the area that you will travel
- Snacks, coffee, bottled water as required
- Well-trained and full time English spoken guide
- All Govt. Taxes, entry fee, tickets, permission during tour as required
- Bandarban (Chittagong Hill Tracks) needs prior permission from authorities. We will require your passport in advance to process the permit. If in any case, authority do not allow to get into the Chittagong Hill Track area, we will revise the plan to explore more similar area in Cox’s Bazar and Teknaf and add other similar activities.
- Please checkout travel FAQ for other nitty gritty details of transportation, holiday, timing issues etc.