♣ Tour Duration: 03 Days and 02 Nights
♣ Location: Srimangal and Panamcity
♣ Tour Attractions: Nature Tour, History and Culture of 18th Century
♣ Inclusion: Airport Transfer, Accomodation, All Meals & Sightseeing
♣ Lowest Price: USD 390
Day 01: Welcome and move to Srimangal, the tea capital of Bangladesh
- On the very first day you will move towards Srimangal, so called the tea capital of bangladesh where most of countries tea, lemon and pineapple is produced.
- You will reach Srimangal in the evening, check in to our eco resort and relax in the lash of tea gardens.
- Overnight stay in Srimangal.
Day 02: Exploring Reserve Forest & Ethnic People
- You will explore the Lawachora reserve forest and also discover the culture and life of ethnic people living inside the forest (but enjoying modern lifestyle).
- If you are interested, you can have a bath in typical local pond or in the natural stream, running trough tea gardens.
- On the evening, you will cycle around the places and inside the tea gardens.
- You will be staying overnight at Srimangal.
Day 03: Discover the natural Bird sanctuary & Move towards Sylhet
- You will check out in the early morning and explore Baikkar Bill, a natural wetland and bird sanctuary.
- You will start the return journey to Dhaka airport after breakfast and on the way you will explore the historic Panamcity, a abandoned community of rich garments merchandiser.
- We will drop you to Dhaka airport depending on your schedule
- Solo Traveler: $ 480 Per Person
- 2 Pax: $ 425 Per Person
- 3 Pax: $ 390 Per Person
- 4 Pax: $ 375 Per Person
* Upgrade hotel to 5 Star with additional USD 120 Per 02 Person
- Accommodation for 02 nights preferably in Eco resorts. Please check here our hotel lists of different category in different places.
- Private transportation by A/C vehicle.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner in Bengali cuisine.
- Snacks, coffee, bottled water as required
- Well-trained and full time English spoken guide
- All Govt. Taxes, entry fee, tickets, permission during tour as required
- Please checkout travel FAQ for other nitty gritty details of transportation, holiday, timing issues etc.